We accept guest posts, so if you are interested in writing an article about SEO, do not hesitate to contact us.
Are you an experienced digital marketing thought leader? We'd love to have you contribute to our blog. Apply now at the bottom of this page.
What can you get by writing an article for us?
- your article will be posted on the digital marketing blog and happily shares on our social profiles
- you can place 2 do-follow links to your website/blog (one in the text and one in the author bio box)
- fame and fortune of appearing on this website 😉
Guest Post Guidelines:
- the topic has to be unique
- use real examples, case studies, researched data
- do keyword research and optimize the text accordingly
- link to relevant external sources
- use interesting images – charts, screenshots, illustrations…
- write at least 1000 words
- not promotional in nature
How to Contribute a Guest Post
Please read the below guidelines on how to contribute content to this website.
1. Unique content
Your content has to be unique. Not only in terms of “duplicate content” (that goes without saying), the article should cover something not found on hundreds of other SEO blogs, or at least look at the familiar topic from a new point of view.
We prefer these types of content:
- Step-by-step guides – a how-to post written in a beginner-friendly way
- Case studies – your own research or analysis based on real data
- Evergreen educational content – a post explaining some SEO notion with examples and useful tips
2. Added value
Our readers love well-structured, useful and actionable content. Use real examples, case studies, researched data, charts and graphics whenever possible. That is what distinguishes a quality guest post from a “random bunch of text” submission, whose only purpose is to get a quick backlink.
Please keep in mind that Mangools is a set of 5 SEO tools so we would like to avoid promoting the tools of our direct competitors in the posts.
3. Proper optimization
Don’t forget to do at least a basic keyword research of the topic and optimize the post accordingly, including the usage of the appropriate headings. All in all, the better is the post, the more authoritative will be the link to your website in the long run.
Make sure to back up your claims by relevant links. One of the in-text links may point to your website/blog, however, it must be relevant and natural, not an explicit promo. Please remember that we may modify the anchor text if it doesn’t comply with this.
If possible, include at least one internal link to one of our blog posts.
You don’t have to create a featured image for the article, we will create one once we accept your article. However, we strongly recommend using relevant images in the text – screenshots, illustrations, graphs, etc. Please avoid stock photos.
If you don’t have resources to create interesting visuals, let us know and we can help you with that.
6. Article length
Although quality is more important for us than quantity, in general, the guest post should have at least 1500 words.
If you're interested in contributing content, please fill out the form below