Are you wondering how to get your website on Google?
If search engines don’t know your website or webpage exists, it will be impossible to receive any organic traffic!
When it comes to search engines such as Google and Bing showing your website in search results, it takes time.
If your website is brand new, it may be weeks (or months) until the search engines have discovered your site.
Is there a way to speed up this process? YES!
Here’s the fastest way that you can submit your website to search engines:
How to submit your website to Google’s search engine:
- Visit Google’s webmaster tool, Google Search Console at https://search.google.com/search-console/
- Click the “Start Now” button and sign in. You will need to create a Google account if you don;t already have one.
- Click the Add Property button and enter your website’s domain name. Click Continue
- Verify your website using one of the verification methods listed and follow the directions
- Once verified, paste in your website address in the Search Bar at the top of the page and hit enter
- Click the Request Indexing link to submit your website to the Google search engine